Saturday, February 2, 2013

My favorite sport

As many of you know my favorite sport is soccer. Soccer is been a part of my life since I was four.It all started when I got to see my Uncle Kyle play. From then I feel in love with the sport. The first team I played for was A.Y.S.O. Which my papa coach along with my mom. The funny thing about this team is our field that we played on was next to train tracks so when ever a train would go by the game would stop and everyone on my team would watch it go by. The next team I played for was through Jack's Place for Autism. The next team i played on was with one of my best friends and that team was an indoor team through independence township park and recreation. That team played at Soccer Zone in Grand Blanc and it was a lot of fun season even though we only won one game the whole season.Then I got involved with Special Olympics soccer and I have been involved since seventh grade and still loving every minute. Since my Freshman year I have been manager of the varsity girls soccer team at my high school. This team has made me so many friends over the years

No comments:

Post a Comment