Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Abilities

When you have a disability some people just think that you can do anything. This is totally not true. Like for example I have autism but I can still play sports. When you meet a person with a disability just think about all the fun you can have with that person. If you meet someone in a wheelchair for example just think that you could go bowling with them and just have fun with them. Two things you should think about are don't think about there disability just about their abilities and treat them the way you want to be treated.     

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ashlyn! I love your blog, you are so right. People with disabilities can do so many wonderful things. My son Andrew also has autism and he is 10 years old. On March 9th he will play in his first baseball game ever! We are so very excited for him! His brother will be on the field helping him and so will other buddies, and I am really excited to show the kids that Andrew is capable of great things! Thank you again for talking so openly and honestly about your journey! I look forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashlyn! I'm a friend of your mom's, and I'm so proud of you for starting this blog! I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete