Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Job

Around my high school I am famous for being the varsity girls manager. I love every minute of doing this with those girls. Pretty much all of the girls except me for what i can do than what i cannot do. This year coming up will be my third year do this. They treat me like one of them. One example of this is when they let me play with them on this day called, lady dragon day, it is where the levels of teams varsity, JV and freshman combine and split up on a green team and a white team and play a friendly scrimmage and picnic. This past year we had a lot of seniors graduate. In madder of fact seven graduated this year.    

4 comments:

  1. I remember being a manager of a sports team when I was in school, too. I really enjoyed it. It sounds like you have a good time doing it and a good group of girls around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are starting a blog!

    I think you are pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! I love that you are doing something you love! I can't wait to read your upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember hearing about when you first got your job. Three years has come and gone already!? I'm so glad to read that you are enjoying your job and starting a blog. I look forward to getting caught up on all things Ashlyn.

    Besos, Sarah
    Zookeeper at Journeys of The Zoo

    ReplyDelete