Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Week at a Glance

This time of the year is my busiest time of the year. For example this week I have to stay after school everyday but Thursday. First on Monday I have a start of a new term at school which en tales two new classes. Those two classes are my 1st and 2nd hours and 1st hour is food and nutrition and my new 2nd hour is family relations. After school I just have soccer practice then I finally get to come home. Tuesday is my really long day because my varsity team has an away game. First I have school then the game that does not start until seven p.m. Wednesday is nice because especially with having a game the night before because we have late start. Then in the afternoon we have soccer practice as normal. On Thursday I have school then I come home on the bus and then around 530 I have to come back to school for a home game. Finally on Friday I have school then practice.       

1 comment: