Monday, April 29, 2013

Lady dragon day

Lady dragon day is a day were the varsity, junior varsity and the freshman teams combine and play a fun scrimmage and have picnic. I got to participate this year and it was a blast. The position I played most of the time was mid-field. I started out as right mid then center mid then finally left mid. I was on the green team and the other team was white.White was the first to score. Then after white scored another goal. The green came out more hungry to score in the second half to score so most of our scoring came in the 2nd half. I scored one goal in regulation time to tie it all up then we had to go in penalty shots I made my penalty shot. I was so happy when i scored my first goal as well as my teammates were for me. They were the main reason i scored that goal because they never gave up on me and believed that I was able to score and kept passing the ball to me so I could score and I eventually scored. All my teammates ran back to me and gave me high fives. After the scrimmage we got our pictures taken for various things including banquet. Then we had a picnic with hot dogs, cookies and chips and much more.  

2 comments: